Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Making My Mistakes

This is the day that I realized I want to make my own mistakes. Nakakasawa na kasi pakinggan na "wag mong gawin yan, masasaktan ka lang'. Alam ko words of wisdom yun ika nila, but I'm done acting mature and all grown up. I want to make my own mistakes. Act immaturely, experience being young and not wise.

All my life feeling ko nilagay nila ako sa straight jacket. I love art. I really really do. I know it does not love me back or so my family say. I didn't pursue it because they don't want me to. They want me to be rational with my choice in my career. I understand that too, but cant I just do something because I want to? No whys and no logic. I'm also done pretending I am a logical person, because I'm not. I am an emotional, I feel sad because I want to, I feel happy because I feel that way and I don't want to explain to anyone why I feel that way because I just FEEL that way. I don't want to think of the REASON why. 

1 comment:

  1. I may not know what this feels like but I'm here for you. Think of me as a cheerleader, if you will. ^^

    Kaya mo yan, Kim!

    ReplyDelete