Friday, December 16, 2011

Last Day in School for this Term

Today, is kinda happy and sad at the same time.

Happy because:
*I finally finished all the LOE for the budget team today with the help of Richard :)
*Finally natuloy na din kaming lumabas. He bought me my Christmas gift and it is a fountain pen! I'm so happy!
*Finally nakakain na ulit kami sa Flamming Wings.
*We went to the sea side in MOA \m/


Sad because:
*Hindi na kami nakapunta ng Christmas party
*Sa December 28 ko na siya ulit makikita :(


So I made this for him using the pen he gave me :)




Ang cheesy. But anyway, I just thought you guys would like to know what he gave me since alam niyong lahat na I gave him a scarf :)

3 comments:

  1. You guys didn't get my presents for you. :'(

    Oh well, happy holidays! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. KimChard: inducing diabetes since forever. :D

    ReplyDelete